XBOX 1 This War Of Mine: The Little Ones
Once in a while a genre defining title breaks the mold and takes us out from our comfort zone of repetitive “run of the mill” gaming. This War Of Mine was one of those. Critically acclaimed, multiple award winning and highly praised across the globe. Now the new installment “This War Of Mine: The Little Ones” is set to once again challenge and inspire gamers.
New to the mix of survival and people/resource management comes the added storyline of Children. Protect and take care of The Little Ones as they continue to live in the war torn landscape as only children can. Teach and educate, and form emotional bonds, as you fight to survive in this harsh world and prevail through this unique narrative.
This War Of Mine: The Little Ones provides a gritty, dramatic, and often thought provoking experience of war. Not from an elite soldier´s point of view, rather from a group of civilians that are trying to survive. Struggling with a lack of food, limited or no medical supplies and under the threat of constant danger from the world around, players will need to make life-or-death decisions just to make it through another day.
The day and night cycle dictates the pace of the game. During the daytime, hidden snipers prevent you from leaving your refuge. This means having to focus on taking care of a group of civilians and maintaining the hideout by crafting the things people need to survive during war.
At night, players will choose one person to scavenge through a variety of locations for items that could help the entire group to stay alive. Try to protect everyone or choose to make sacrifices to endure the hardships. There are no good or bad decisions during war; only survival.
- Reviews (0)
- Inspired by real-life events, gritty, realistic and engaging
- Lead a group of civilians and help them survive the war, your choices impact on every person
- Craft items such as weaponry, alcohol, beds and stoves, toys and more
- Make unforgiving and emotional repercussive, life-or-death decisions, sometimes the hardest choice is the one to take
- Choose to play a randomised world and characters every time you start a new game, take on pre-defined scenarios, or even create your own scenarios and characters!
- Unique charcoal-stylised aesthetics that enhance the gritty real-life feel
- Contains the original game experience PLUS additional exclusive Child Survivors content and all content (DLCs) previously released post-launch on PC Optimised console controls – now giving you direct control over survivors
There are no reviews yet.