No products in the cart.
Vivid Gold Ltd headquartered in Nairobi – Kenya, has been trading in the East Africa region since 2009. It is a major business entity with independent profit centers in Retail and Distribution, across segments in the interactive entertainment space. Vivid Gold operates an independent video game retail chain and also distributes various international brands in the video game channel throughout East Africa region.
Bringing future generation gaming to life by embracing the most epic gaming culture in Kenya and East Africa.
To create a recognized brand as one of the largest, most profitable and well-respected interactive entertainment company in East Africa region.
- Learn and grow
- Lead responsibly
- Excellent customer service
- Pocket friendly pricing
- Commit to Quality
- Business goals & objectives
- Offering game enthusiast an incredible unforgettable gaming experience.
- Inspiring people and help them enjoy time to the full through game play that deliver happiness, fun, excitement & satisfaction.
- Offer a family of products that completely changes the definition of home entertainment.
- Aggressively addressing new products, audiences and casual forms of gaming, and extending its brands.
- Products: Trade of Consumer Electronics (Video Game Consoles), Video Games & Related Accessories.
- Services: Technical support in regards to repairs, maintenance & overhaul of consumer electronics.
- Brand Awareness: Engage to concept brands using the eSports platform.
- Business competitiveness: Our business competitive advantage is having quality products at unmatched pocket friendly pricing.
- Service pledge: We offer after sales service on consumer electronics (video game consoles) within the warranty period specified.
- Value chain: We directly import from Authorized Dealers, Vivid Gold trades in Retail trade directly to end consumer or Wholesale trade to small scale re sellers and supply to start up video game billing cafe businesses.
We proudly hold maximum market share in video gaming industry within East Africa with direct supply into over 100 stores across the region.