Switch Dragon Ball FighterZ
KShs5,800 Track price
Saiyan-tastic battles are headed to Nintendo Switch
DRAGON BALL FighterZ for the Nintendo Switch is in development at Arc System Works, a renowned Japanese video game developer of classic 2D fighting titles. With DRAGON BALL FighterZ for the Nintendo Switch, the development team is now taking the signature action-packed explosive gameplay of DRAGON BALL FighterZ and combining it with the portability of the Nintendo Switch.
DRAGON BALL FighterZ for the Nintendo Switch will also feature easy-to-pick-up-and-play controls in support of single Joy-Con® play along with support for Nintendo Switch Pro Controller for serious competitive play. All the classic 2D fighting visuals and advanced 3D character models that look and feel as if they are ripped straight out of the DRAGON BALL anime series can now be enjoyed anytime, anywhere.
DRAGON BALL FighterZ for the Nintendo Switch, will enable fans of all skill levels to truly feel like their favorite DRAGON BALL character. Featuring 3 vs. 3 battle mechanics, both new and seasoned players alike are sure to experience the epic scope of DRAGON BALL as they build their team and take them into battle. In order to build the strongest team possible, players will need to train and master more than one fighter and style; only then will their skills be strong enough to take down the competition.
- Reviews (0)
- Spectacular Fights: Experience aerial combos, destructible stages and famous scenes from the Dragon Ball anime reproduced in 60fps.
- 3vs3 Tag/Support: Allows players to train and master more than one fighter/style, which brings deeper gameplay.
- High-End Anime Graphics: Using the power of the Unreal Engine and the talented team at Arc System Works, Dragon Ball FighterZ is a visual tour-de-force.
- Simplified controls for single Joy-Con play.
- More features to be revealed soon.