PS4 PES 20
DISCLAIMER: If item is not available in stock at the time of purchase, an order must be placed, where 90% deposit of the amount is required upfront, 10% to be paid upon delivery. Delivery within 10-14 days
In PES 2020, expert opinion has been employed wherever possible to ensure that every action made on the pitch stands up to the scrutiny of even the most discerning of football fans. Most notably, the development team have worked closely with Andrés Iniesta to translate his innate ability to read the space around him and slip through the tiniest cracks of an otherwise impregnable defensive line into a new dynamic dribbling technique. Fans of the series will agree, authenticity has always been important in PES, and that applies just as much to your on-pitch failures as it does your triumphs. In alignment with this philosophy, PES 2020 will feature realistic portrayal of player error, creating more opportunities for you to take advantage of careless mistakes made by opponents, while also encouraging you to live and breathe every moment of competition to ensure your own play is on point. Several new first-touch techniques have also been added, empowering you to take command of the ball in a way that suits your personal playstyle. –With so many tools at your disposal, what type of football will you choose to play?
- Additional information
- New Dribbling Technique: Finesse Dribble – New in PES 2020, Finesse Dribble is an advanced technique that will allow users that are adept at anticipating the movements of their opponents to snake between defenders with exceptional agility.
Developed in close consultation with world renowned midfielder, Andrés Iniesta, Finesse Dribble empowers players with an affinity for technical flair to use superior technique and spatial awareness to outfox the opposition.
- Upgraded Trapping Mechanics – Trapping a football is something of an art, and just as no two artists would paint a portrait in the same way, each player has his own unique approach to taking command of the ball.
- The development team has gone to great lengths to realize this concept in PES 2020, with huge improvements coming to the way that trapping works in-game.
Players will now exhibit enhanced intelligence when interacting with an approaching ball, choosing a trapping technique that is not only representative of their personal playstyle, but also one that suits each match situation.
A handful of new trapping skills will also be available; including No Touch Control, which enables you run beside an incoming ball without making contact; and the Trick Trap, a skill that allows you to feint a trap in one direction before deftly veering off in the other to beat an opponent.
- Context-Sensitive Kick Accuracy – For football purists, fewer things are more satisfying to see than a long ball that wings its way towards its target with uncanny accuracy, but like anything else in football, accuracy must be earned.
PES 2020 realizes this idea in-game by bringing an added level of realism to the pitch with enhanced context-sensitivity for kicking.
This means that the accuracy of each shot and pass you unleash will change relative to your posture, your position on the pitch and how much pressure you’re under, making for a deeper and more authentic football experience.
Now more than ever, you will be rewarded for timing, patience and match awareness.
- More Realistic Defence – When the offense pushes forward into the final third, the penalty area can become something of a battlefield for defending players.
In PES 2020, significant improvements have been made to accurately recreate every tense moment of play that occurs around the box when defenders clamber to shut down a well-executed attack.
These improvements include additional sliding tackle animations, more realistic animations when clearing the ball with your head, as well as the option to perform an Intentional Foul as a last-ditch effort to save an otherwise hopeless situation.
- Improved Ball Physics – Significant enhancements to the physics engine will enable you to interact with the ball in several new ways, contributing to a deeper gameplay experience. First-touch interactions will now be rendered with far greater realism, allowing shrewd players to better anticipate the path of the ball.
Technically-minded football fans will also be able to take advantage of a finely-tuned ball control system that will allow them to manipulate the ball with various parts of their feet and control it with a greater level of dexterity.
- Adaptive Player Interaction: Inspire With the addition of an adaptive player interaction system realized through the new Inspire characteristic, fans will be able to see player personalities play out on the pitch with unprecedented realism.
In PES 2020, not only will each player’s individual playstyle affect the way he interacts with the ball, but it will also have a significant impact on the behaviour of the players around him.
For example, when a player renowned for his dribbling ability takes possession of the ball, his teammates will spread out to give him adequate space to make a penetrating run.
Similarly, when a known playmaker is on the ball, his teammates will position more aggressively to take advantage of his prodigious passing ability.
This brings another layer of depth to squad composition, as you’ll have to think about how different playstyles complement one another to get the best possible performance out of your players.
- New Skills and Abilities
Add a host of new skills and abilities to your repertoire in PES 2020, including the following:
- Aggression – As the name suggests, players with this skill will bear down on a player with the ball with considerable aggression.
- Tight Possession – Players with this skill will be able to use superior finesse and technique to out-manoeuvre the opposition in tight spaces
- Through Ball – Players with this skill will receive an accuracy boost when playing through balls.
- Long Shot – Players with this skill will receive an accuracy boost when shooting from range.
- Play Like Ronaldinho
Renowned the world over as one of the sport’s most entertaining players, Ronaldinho’s unique style of football is coming to PES 2020 in a big way.
The introduction of several new Ronaldinho-inspired animation sets means that you’ll finally be able to move like the man himself, using unparalleled technical flair and fluid movement to beat defenders with impunity.
You’ll also be able to use some of his showboat first-touch techniques, including chest control and back control.
|Dimensions||17 × 13.6 × 1.5 cm|