Arctic MX-4 2019 Edition
If item is not available in stock at the time of purchase, an order must be placed, where 70% deposit of the amount is required upfront, 30% to be paid upon delivery.
Delivery within 10 – 14 days.
- Latest 2019 Edition – reduced packaging with lower CO2 footprint,
- Package contains 8g thermal compound with up to 8 years’ durability,
- 8.5 W/(mK) thermal conductivity / 870 poise viscosity,
- Easy to apply, safe to use on electrical components,
- MX-4 is one of the best performing thermal compounds in the market today.
Better than Liquid Metal
The ARCTIC MX-4 compound is composed of carbon micro-particles which lead to an extremely high thermal conductivity. It guarantees that heat generated from the CPU or GPU is dissipated quickly and efficiently. Superb in performance, MX-4 is the best companion for overclockers and enthusiasts.
Easy to Apply
With an ideal consistency, the MX-4 is very easy to use, even for beginners. The possibilities for its application and the most effectively way to avoid voids between CPU and cooler we show you in the video.
It does not contain any metallic particles so electrical conductivity would not be an issue. Unlike silver and copper compound, it ensures that contact with any electrical pins would not result in damage of any sort.
In contrast to metal and silicon thermal compound, the performance of MX-4 does not compromise over time. Once applied, you do not need to apply it a second time as it will last at least for 8 years.
Value for Money
A high performance thermal compound perfect for system builders.