XBOX 1 Digimon Survive
- Celebrating the franchise’s 20th anniversary, Digimon Survive is a tactical RPG with a focus on storytelling and turn-based battles.
- Takuma Momozuka goes on a school camping trip only to find himself transported to a mysterious world full of monsters and danger. Join Takuma and Agumon as you craft your story and fight your way back home in Digimon Survive.
- Experience anime-style storytelling filled with exciting drama, animated cutscenes, and a unique cast of characters designed by Uichi Ukumo.
- Your choices dramatically affect gameplay through multiple endings. From creating strategic allies to Digimon Digivolutions, every decision counts!
- Enjoy an amazing soundtrack with over 15 songs produced by world-renowned composer Tomoki Miyoshi.
This is a story of survival in a strange new world.
Celebrating the 20th Anniversary of the Digimon Anime, Digimon Survive presents a brand-new adventure set in a mysterious world with characters designed by Uichi Ukumo, and music by the much-acclaimed Tomoki Miyoshi.
Digimon Survive sees a brand-new group of teenagers, led by Takuma Momozuka, get lost on a school camping trip, finding them transported to a strange new world of monsters and danger.
As they fight their way back home through an animated world of difficult decisions and deadly battles, players’ choices throughout the game will impact the evolution of their monster allies, and the final ending. Battles in the game are fought in 2D, in a more classic SRPG style.