- Instant email / what’s app delivery (Delivery Option: Mark Free)
- The PlayStation Store wallet has a limit of $150
- Download the latest games and add-ons: Discover and download tons of great PS4, PS3, and PS Vita games and DLC content to give you more
- Access your favorite movies and TV shows: Rent or purchase the newest and biggest movies and TV shows available, and download or stream them instantly to your favorite PlayStation devices
- Connect with millions and start playing: Take your PlayStation games to the next level by downloading the latest multiplayer maps, missions, and characters to play online with friends
To redeem a code through the Sony Entertainment Network (SEN) website:
- Go to http://www.SonyEntertainmentNetwork.com
- Click “Manage Account” and sign in with your Sign-In ID(E-mail Address) and Password.
- Click on “Redeem Prepaid Card”.
- Enter the code printed on the voucher or PlayStation Network Card and click “Continue”.
- If the code is valid, you will be presented with a description of what the code will deliver to your account. Press the “Redeem…” button to add the item or funds to your account.
To redeem a code on your PS4 System:
- On the PS4 Dynamic Menu, go to the (PlayStation Store).
- Highlight “Redeem Codes” and press the button.
- Here you will be able to enter your code. Once the code is entered press the button to Continue.
- Now you will see the item for redemption. Highlight the confirm option and press the button.
- A Message will appear that the code has been redeemed, press the button on “OK”.
- The content will now show under the “Library” option.
- For this example we redeemed an add-on for Assassins Creed. To find this content we will highlight Assassins Creed and press the button.
- Now highlight “Related Items” and scroll over to “My Add-Ons” and press the button.
- Here you can choose the items and download them to your console.