- Mail Room Mayhem: Take on the role of a postal-working kiwi bird and partner up with a friend to type out telegrams, send urgent messages, ship packages and keep the mail flowing.
- Cute, Chaotic Co-Op: Buddy up on the couch or flock online!
- Equally Cute Single-Player: Control both kiwi birds on a single controller to venture out on a solo mail service adventure.
- Perilous Postal Environments: Navigate post office desks and shipping rooms to become a master of the mail service.
- Seasonal Silliness: Encounter hazards caused by wintery weather, autumnal thunderstorms and more on the way to becoming postal pros.
The mail must flow! KeyWe is a cute, co-operative postal puzzler starring Jeff and Debra, two small kiwi birds working in a whimsical post office. With no hands to help them, they must jump, flap, peck and butt-slam their way across an interactive landscape of levers, bells and buttons to get those messages delivered on time.