PS3 Resistance Fall of Man
In the end it will probably be to the benefit of European gamers that the PS3 was delayed, since it will give Sony the chance to put together a much more impressive line-up of launch games than greeted the console in America and Japan. Resistance was easily the best of the U.S. launch games – a first person shoot ’em-up from the creators of Ratchet & Clank. The game’s story is based around an alternate version of World War II where instead of Nazis you’re facing off against the insect-like Chimera in a war torn Britain (naturally you’re playing an American though). It’s basically Call Of Duty meets Doom.
- Reviews (0)
- Resistance: Fall of Man draws players into a deep, frightening story that rewrites the 20th century and pits the United States and Britain against a horrific species of unknown origin
- In addition to an epic single player campaign, Resistance: Fall of Man features co-op, split screen multiplayer and highly customizable online gameplay
- PlayStation 3’s superior power enables Resistance: Fall of Man to feature a wide variety of fluidly moving characters that exhibit more sophisticated behaviors and interact with their environments more realistically
- Greater processing power on PlayStation 3 and Blu-ray technology enables more immersive visual and sound effects in Resistance: Fall of Man, heightening the chaos of large-scale warfare
- A powerful rendering engine allows Resistance: Fall of Man to feature a greater variety of highly detailed and interactive environments for a console FPS experience, including large battlefields and sprawling military command centers