DJI Mavic 2 Zoom With Smart Controller
If item is not available in stock at the time of purchase, an order must be placed, where 70% deposit of the amount is required upfront, 30% to be paid upon delivery.
Delivery within 10 – 14 days.
- DJI SMART CONTROLLER: The DJI Smart Controller is designed to maximize your outdoor flying experience with the Mavic 2. A 5.5-inch built-in screen displays clear images, even under hard conditions
- MORE FEATURES: The new SkyTalk feature is an amazing way to let others in on your aerial experience. Moreover, the 5000 mAh battery supports QuickCharging and can work continuously for up to 2.5 hours
- EFFICIENT AND PORTABLE: Featuring an integrated design with detachable control sticks, the DJI Smart Controller is also portable enough to bring with you anywhere
- RELIABLE IN MORE ENVIRONMENTS: The DJI Smart Controller is capable of stable operation in temperatures ranging from -20°C to 40°C, giving you a reliable HD connection with your drone in more places
- RELIABLE IN MORE ENVIRONMENTS: The DJI Smart Controller is capable of stable operation in temperatures ranging from -20°C to 40°C, giving you a reliable HD connection with your drone in more places DJI: Every idea, every revolution that changes our world starts with a vision; DJI offers creative people the tools they need to bring their ideas to life
- Reviews (0)
With a unique lens to the Mavic line, this lens lets you take advantage of a two-times optical zoom, bringing one of the best drone cameras into a new dimension, with new features and allows creators to capture something they’ve never been able to before from the air. DJI didn’t want subjects to be disturbed, with the creation of the Mavic 2 Zoom, you can begin capturing subjects that just wasn’t possible with the original Mavic Pro, with the effective 96mm telephoto lens (with additional 4x digital zoom) and 12MP ½.3″ CMOS Sensor, your video comes out at Full HD resolution at a lossless zoom. The Mavic 2 Zoom also shoots in 4K, bringing far more expressive mid-range shots to differentiate it from the same aerial shots that previous drones take. The 48mm lens gives you a cinematic look that cannot be shown via other drones, bringing something to the table that has not really been seen before with this level of drone. When zooming, DJI’s technology brings you a focus that’s 40% faster than before, so when you do zoom in on your subject, you don’t have to wait for the camera to catch up with the action. A new feature to the Mavic 2 Zoom is the Dolly Zoom, bringing intense visuals to your footage that would usually be exclusive to the ground. This can also be set manually to create effects to your liking. The Mavic 2 range comes equipped with DJI’s famous gimbal technology, bringing smooth, stable footage that you’ve come to expect from their 3-axis gimbals. When editing footage from the Mavic 2, you no longer have to invest time in extensive editing sessions and post-processing. DJI have improved their HDR technology, blending images together to obtain the best quality possible
There are no reviews yet.