Usually all orders will process within 1 hour & local deliveries within Kenya will be done on the same day after the order has been processed & international deliveries will be done in 1-2 working days after the order has been processed.
All orders will process and ship from Monday to Saturday. Orders placed on Sunday will be processed and/or shipped the following business day.
- International deliveries timeline also depends on custom clearance in destination country.
About Customs, Duties and Taxes:
All international orders shipped may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient’s country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be fulfilled by the recipient; Vivid Gold has no control over these charges, nor can Vivid Gold predict what they may be.
Note: The Courier company has delivery service within Major City limits. Any territory beyond the city limits will fall outside the delivery parameter, please check complete list for Kenya ODA & NSA.
All product title ending with “Instant Delivery” are available instantly after purchase.
You can get the code instantly via what’s app or mobile sms.
We accept MPESA or credit/debit card payments for instant delivery.
- Cash on Delivery are not eligible for digital deliveries
- We do not offer Return or Exchange on any digital products
You can find redemption instructions here..
- Open a PlayStation Network (PSN) account (or use your existing PSN account).
- Select the PlayStation® Store icon on the PS4™ system home screen.
- On PlayStation® Store, select Redeem Codes at the bottom of the menu.
- Enter the code.
- Once the code has been entered correctly, select Continue on the dialogue box.
- Select Confirm to accept the Trial Code Terms of Service.
- Select Continue to complete code redemption.
You can redeem all types of prepaid codes, including Microsoft gift cards and Xbox Live Gold subscription cards, on your Xbox One console and use them immediately. To do so, follow these steps:
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then select Home. Make sure you’re signed in to the Microsoft account for which you want to redeem the code.
- On the Home screen, scroll right and select the Microsoft Store icon.
- Select Use a code.
- Use the onscreen keyboard to enter your 25-character code on the Redeem your code or gift card screen, and then select Next to finalize your redemption. Don’t worry about hyphens, the system takes care of those for you.
Once your code is redeemed, you’ll receive a confirmation message.
- Select Nintendo eShop on the HOME Menu to launch the Nintendo eShop.
- Select the account you want to use.
- Select Enter Code on the left side of the screen.
- Enter the 16-character download code.
- Any letters and symbols not used with prepaid codes (i.e. O, I, Z, commas, hyphens, etc.) will be disabled from the on-screen keyboard.
- Select Send to confirm. The game will begin downloading once the code is confirmed.
- The game icon will appear on the HOME menu, with a download status bar. The status bar will disappear once the game download is complete.
Before redeeming your code you will first need to register a Steam account;
- Go to: https://store.steampowered.com/login
- Click Join Steam
- Follow the onscreen instructions to register
To redeem your code through your Steam account
- Launch Steam
- Click the Games menu at the top of the Steam window.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.
Important: Ensure that you are activating your game through the Steam application. The Steam website cannot be used to activate a game.
A pre-order is an order placed for an item which has not yet been released. The idea for pre-orders came when people found it hard to get popular items in-stores due to their popularity.
When an item opens for Pre-Order, we include our best estimate of the availability date. We will always do our best to meet this date. However sometimes production and shipping schedules change, which means we need to update the timing accordingly.
Note: Your will be charged immediately once your Pre-Order is submitted.
We ship to Tanzania, Uganda, Rwanda, Sudan, Ethopia
You will receive an email acknowledgement containing the order reference number and details of your purchase or you can login to find all of your successful orders under your Account dashboard > My Orders.
Note: Please also check your Spam/Junk folder.
Yes, you can login and find all of your orders under your Account dashboard > My Orders.
No, our couriers do not deliver to PO Box numbers, we can only make deliveries to a physical location.
Yes! In case you would like to cancel your order kindly send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of your confirmation of order. If your order is not shipped we will cancel the order and will process full refund.
Kenya Orders: In case the order is cancelled after the shipment dispatched, we will refund the amount after deducting the shipping fee as reflected in your order confirmation. If the shipping fee is not reflecting in your order confirmation (in case of free shipping), the standard fee of KES 250 will be deducted.
International Orders: If you order is shipped, we cannot cancel the order.
Digital Products: We do not offer Refund or Exchange on any digital products – please read our Terms & Conditons.
Please note: Refund will take up to 1 business day to process and up to 15 Days to reflect in your card statement.
Please call +254724925236 or email email@example.com as soon as possible with the full, correct address so we can try and change this before the shipment leaves our premises.
We currenty accept following payment methods:
- Visa or Master (Credit / Debit Card)
- Cash on delivery (COD)
- Mobile Money (MPESA)
Yes, we use industry-standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt all personal data that is sent over the internet from your computer to our server. Our servers are (PCI-DSS) compliance and all your personal data kept secured and is protected by a firewall.
Yes, we accept cash on delivery ONLY within Nairobi CBD and its environs.
All refund will take up to 1 working days to process and up to 15 days to reflect in your credit card.
All games (Software’s), Accessories ad subscription Cards does not come with warranty. New Console (Hardware) have 12 month warranty conditions.
Please note: The warranty covered only in Kenya and subject to availability of the product in case of replacement.
Yes, any download games, subscriptions cards or add-ons are region locked. Please refer to products description to make sure you are buying the right product. For example PSN UAE Card may not work on PSN US account.
Please Note: We are unable to Return or Exchange any digital code where regional compatibility is the issue.
Pan European Game Information (PEGI) is a European video game content rating system established to help parents make informed decisions on buying computer and video games with logos on games boxes.
Check PEGI Ratings Guide http://www.pegi.info
The Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) is a self-regulatory organization that assigns age and content ratings, enforces industry-adopted advertising guidelines, and ensures responsible online privacy principles for computer and video games and other entertainment software in Canada and the United States.
Check ESRB Rating Guide http://www.esrb.org
The products listed on Vivid Gold website are also available at our stores.
While we make every effort to update our In-Store availability regularly, we recommend you contact the store to ensure the item you want is in-stock. You’ll find their phone number, along with their address by clicking on the store name in the availability results. In many cases Vivid Gold will be able to set the item aside until you arrive to purchase it.
Note: Prices listed on our website are for online purchases only, so please be aware that in-store pricing may vary.